At Juniper Wealth Management, we believe the stress and concerns many retirees have about their ability to remain financially independent are avoidable and fixable.
Retirement shouldn’t be spent worrying about whether your money is going to last. It’s supposed to be your time, focused on you and doing the things you enjoy with the people you love. We’ll help you navigate through your concerns, such as:
- What other sources of income do you have, like a pension or Social Security?
- How soon after retirement will you need to start receiving income?
- Do you have a Legacy Plan in place to care for your loved ones?
- Are you expecting an inheritance at some point in the future?
- Are you done working, or are you only partially retiring?
- How much income will you need on an annual basis?
- Do you have savings tucked away anywhere else?
Navigating today’s fast-paced financial environment on your own can be confusing, so we’ll take the time to explain everything to you: The risks you face, the options available to you, and ultimately helping you make the best decisions for your specific situation to help you to feel confident in your financial future. We don’t take that responsibility lightly; which is why we offer retirement planning services that balance growth potential, risk, guaranteed income, and liquidity to help you enjoy the retirement you deserve.